- The Spa at Dolphin Bay is now featuring Cosmetic Rejuvenation Services from Revive MD!
- Book your Holiday Party before November 11th and get a $100 gift card to Lido!
- The Spa at Dolphin Bay supports Making Strides Against Breast cancer of San Luis Obispo
- Enter to win a spa package during Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
- Lido Recipe: Hearty Smoked Salmon and Beet Salad
in the news
1 ½ oz. Vanilla Vodka
¾ oz. Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
¾ oz. Frangelico Hazelnut Liqueur
1 shot of espresso
1 ½ oz. Lost Abbey Serpent Stout
Shake all ingredients, except Stout, and strain into a martini glass. Finish with Stout. Garnish with espresso beans.
Recipe by Lido Mixologist Collin Tharp
We use the Serpent Stout from Lost Abbey Brewing in San Diego, but you can always experiment with your favorite dark beer at home for unique twists. A nitrogenated beer like Guinness will give it a smooth, velvety texture while a traditional brew on carbon dioxide, like the Lost Abbey, will impart a crisp effervescence.
With its rich, sweet and smoky notes this after dinner concoction makes a perfect pair for a little dark, spiced chocolate like you’ll find in our Aztec Tribute Dessert from Executive Chef Maegen Loring. Enjoy!