- Locals Enjoy Special Savings at Dolphin Bay Through May 22nd!
- The Spa at Dolphin Bay is now featuring Cosmetic Rejuvenation Services from Revive MD!
- Book your Holiday Party before November 11th and get a $100 gift card to Lido!
- The Spa at Dolphin Bay supports Making Strides Against Breast cancer of San Luis Obispo
- Enter to win a spa package during Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
in the news
Thank you to all who came out for our Red, White & Brew Memorial Day Celebration, the first of our Summer Holiday Series! Make sure to mark your calendars for our Independence Day Celebration on Saturday, July 6th and our Labor Day Celebration on Saturday, August 31st. Enjoy red and white wine tasting from local wineries, craft brew tasting, hearty hors d’oeuvres from our Executive Chefs and live music, all for just $30 per person. Call 805.773.8900 for details or to purchase your tickets.
Carrot Fennel Soup
2 carrots peeled and chopped
½ yellow onion
1 bulb fennel
4 cloves garlic
2 bulbs ginger (4 tablespoons minced)
4 quarts vegetable stock
1 cup heavy cream
¼ cup maple syrup
¼ cup rice vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
Cilantro for garnish
Coat the bottom of a large pot with neutral cooking oil. Sweat* the first 5 ingredients for about 15 minutes. Stir the vegetables often to prevent them from burning. Next, add vegetable stock and simmer for about 45 minutes or until the carrots are soft. Puree the soup and then stir in the remaining four ingredients. Garnish with cilantro leaves if desired. Serve hot or cold, and enjoy.
La Paulee Du Rhone was featured on examiner.com. This communal wine dinner is sure to be a great success!
A fantastic article featuring our executive chef team.